Skip to content
8 Ways to stop overthinking
- Plan your day, month or year. This will give you a sense of control.
- Make a list of your problems and research solutions for them. This will make you feel empowered.
- Make to do lists and commit to ticking off most if not all the things. This will keep you busy while making you feel good.
- Do the things you love to do and spend time with the people you love. This will distract you from overthinking.
- Let a Higher Power do all the heavy lifting through prayer. This will lighten your load while teaching you to let go and surrender.
- Let go of the need to be perfect. This will make you more accepting of life as it is.
- Focus on what is going right. This will teach you gratitude while living in the present.
- If all else fails, do something for someone else. It may not solve your problem but it will surely make you feel good!