Skip to content
10 Lessons in Setting Boundaries
- Give your best in life but don’t be ashamed to demand that which you are giving.
- Fight for yourself and protect your right to be here but don’t get too haughty for correction and change.
- Believe in yourself but leave room for learning and growth.
- Be generous but always pour into yourself first. Be strong for yourself and others but don’t lose yourself.
- Compromise but don’t lose sight of your values. Be a fixer and peacemaker but know when to quit.
- Be brave, take risks but don’t let failure define you.
- Accommodate people but be discerning.
- Acknowledge and celebrate others but don’t reduce yourself.
- Teach and empower others but let them choose their own paths. It’s okay to want the best for others but you can only fix yourself.
- Forgive easily but insist on corrective action.