Skip to content
10 ways to survive life’s storms
- When your boat is sinking, pause, Stop what you are doing.
- Detach from the situation, view it independently (Do not become the Storm).
- Do not resist the Current, be flexible (Go with the flow).
- Gather Information, Observe, Listen and Feel.
- Wait it out.
- When you get to the shore, let it pass. (Don’t let the waves pull you back in).
- Find higher ground and mark your centre (stand in your purpose).
- Prayerfully reflect, soul search and practise discernment (correct judgement) for change and learning to occur.
- Rest and recover.
- When ready, continue your journey.