Wishing all Students well as they write their final exams.
Here are 12 Study Tips!
- Have a clear time table or schedule.
- Get a family member to help monitor you.
- Organize and declutter your study space.
- Remove distractions such as TV or Social media.
- Review past examination papers.
- Ask your teacher to help you with difficult areas.
- Consider joining a study group.
- Take breaks in between study times and say no to cramming!
- Turn your notes into flashcards to remember words and concepts.
- Test yourself at home.
- Don’t miss out on meals, water and a good night’s rest.
- Remember hard work and persistence pays off!
And 12 coping strategies!
- Maintain a positive mindset.
- Don’t be too hard on yourself.
- Do not compare yourself to anyone.
- Draw your strength from what you have done well.
- Learn from what did not do well.
- Reward yourself for every achievement however small.
- Hang around loving and supportive people.
- Have a clear plan of action for your way forward.
- Thoroughly research and carefully consider all alternatives.
- Focus on what you’re passionate about.
- Work on your self-confidence.
- Believe in yourself, trust what you know!